Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just before the Viva..

Figure 1: Me & the Warriors.
Sarawak was great, it was not the first time I went there though, still it was a very fruitful and interesting adventure. Sarawak is filled with culture and its heredity is well protected. The streets are lively and not filled with "pilaks" unlike my motherland. I was really thrilled by the fact Sarawak is still untouched by UMNO and this made a bit sad about my motherland.

Figure 2: This is "CHERYL".
Well this is Cheryl, she's from Kuching, Sarawak and she's the youngest of three siblings. She likes to drink coffee and loves food. She also loves Jesus. Well, Cheryl has been an excellent team mate for me and greedy girl during the duration of our studies at UMS. We've been through a lot of stress and challenges together. Thank you Cheryl. God bless you abundantly in this new beginning, even though the world is going to end.

Figure 3: In awe of the warriors.
Still, more on this trip, we have been given a special trip by our guide and course mate "Cheryl", to a famous food place. Still I really loved the toast which was served for our breakfast. The fish soup noodle was a little sour for my tastes but I liked it too as the amount is really worthed it.

Figure 4: Still awed by the warriors.
Throughout the trip I was armed with my Adidas Superstars 80s which gives my feet protection and comfort throughout the whole walks. On figure 1, I actually went to this park twice but I didn't realized the warriors who are the ones fighting for freedom of Sarawak. These warriors are really brave and valiant warriors of old who are honored in this park.

Figure 5: The jump.
The museum is filled with historical things but we just went to the animals place. So back to the park, it has a long walkway and someone has a brilliant idea of wanting to run and jump. Then it happened, they run and jumped, but greedy girl over jumped and didn't landed good. Luckily she isn't hurt.

Figure 6: Prayer for the Dead, not.
Well, I'm not sure why I liked his picture or even bothered to post it here. Still this picture gives me a bit of reminisce reminder to my grandmother who I loved so much. Well, it isn't about a prayer for the dead, as they don't need it and I need prayers more then them anyways. Just a pose where I pray for a better future maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment