Monday, May 23, 2011

Just another Limited Edition Superstar 80s

Just looking around, wondering what is the next potential candidate I would like to add to my long unbuilded Adidas Superstar 80s collection. Looking into skate shoes, I really liked the Adidas Attitude Vulcs which are really large and available in hi cut version, its simple enough which I liked however, I doubt that I really want to add more hi cut to my collections after I sold off my Timberland boots collection. So, I saw this as a potential kicks addition to my collectives.

Figure 1: Adidas Superstar 80s "Eldridge".
This is some cool stuff, but I'm still thinking deeply. It wins in simplicity and I found slight difference between this shoe and the traditional Adidas Superstar 80s. This may be a potential, but I'm still searching for the true pair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment