Monday, May 7, 2012

Black Monday

Lot's of problems, feeling so tired, weary, felt like every muscle in my body just mushed up and my bones broken all over. As soon as I reach office, problems came non-stop. From site to site, it seems like the problems keep heaping up on me.

Pressured up as if I am a piece of chicken in a pressure cooker, I felt like bursting out. Still, thank God my thoughts are still sane and I sat down gasping, held up my breath for a while and prioritize. Even the most tedious work can be arranged and worked out perfectly.

So at the end of the day, which I am gladly it ended with lots of problems solved. Black Monday ended, with just only a few minor problems which can be rectified by my other colleagues. Too tired to do anything, I rushed home and showered myself to bed. Zzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment