Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's late..

Figure 1: It's too late.
If there is something that we truly want to do, do not wait for the opportunity and chance to do it will be gone. Nothing is certain about the future, something that we think will be there when we need it may be gone the second we seek for it. 

Time doesn't care about your actions it just passes and the actions of others can never be predicted. If there is anything to be assured of, act now, realize that tomorrow will never be the same as it used to be everyday before.

When it's already too late, regrets and sadness will consume you. Able to handle it or not depends on your willpower. I've regretted my decision before, so now, this time, I'll never let go, if I do, I know I'll regret it for life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! How are you? Life seem to be busier nowadays and I don"t even have time for myself...shall we catch up on FB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi.. Life is indeed so busy, time passes so fast that we struggle to keep up with it. Sure, i'll comment my add on your post.. :D

      Delete