Sunday, December 9, 2012

Journey

Life has been so good to me, I went abroad, ultimately to only get rejected, I've wasted two weeks of my life waiting for that one in a million offer to work overseas. Still, is it really a waste of time or am I just exaggerating my own feelings. Life has been tremendously good to me and I felt to blessed.

I journeyed to be accepted in a company which pays high amount of money in a foreign land, I had been promised a place, where I resigned from my company in pursue of a new work environment and also to be able to achieve more. However, after waiting two weeks I was rejected and so I went back empty handed.

Figure 1: My work pass.
So, finally I was received in a company which promises me more than just my dedication but the whole of me, to be able to work in a company which ranked no.68 in the Fortune 500 is a dream come true. I am psyched to be able to contribute not only to the company but also to the country.

I am now at the capital city of my country, being trained and brainwashed to be a staff aligned with my company's agenda. I am willing and God willing I will be a newly transformed executive and will be a better behaved person reflecting my values which comes deep from my heart. 

For everything I want to thank God.

1 comment:

  1. hey...wer are u?shd catch up once in a while.add me on FB. Life has been good to me.I am learning to let go and moved on.din really blog nowadays,i guess i am just wanted to find peace inside of me..

    have a nice day. my email is : starthelight16@gmail.com.

    keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete