Sunday, December 30, 2012

The End of it All

Figure 1: White a symbol of peace and serenity.
At the end of the road, at the end of time, which is unknown to mortals but in life, there will always be the end of the road. And when it does, when the final breath of life leave your lips, all that is left is your memories  with others which will leave a pang of pain to love ones.

The end of it all is the moment where most people will never want to think about. They never want to think of the end, life will go on forever, that is what people want to believe. They never want to end something that is so beautiful and grand yet sometimes so dreadfully painful for those with terminal sickness.

When you're someone who is serving for others, sometimes others may never see, how you're serving, but for those who are precious to you, they know you're fighting for the people of the nation and it is an honor even though names are forgotten, the deeds aren't.

So my new year resolution is to,

"Start with the end in mind"

"Be a humble and honorable person"

"Think of others more and less of myself"

These three things I strive to conquer, I seek to take control of myself. Which is the hardest part for me to do in my life. 2013, if it is my last year, make it a memorable one for me, so that people will not remember me for who I am, but for what I have done for them.
Figure 2: A beautiful personal message.
"When someone you Love becomes a Memory, that Memory becomes a Treasure."

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Cold Winter! :) Hope all your wishes come true..

    ReplyDelete