Saturday, January 5, 2013

Vocal

I am not a really vocal person, nor do I talk a lot, but there are always times and opportunities in which I would just want to speak out but due to the circumstances and in most part, my confidence isn't at its peak, I failed to voice it out due to the fear of the outcome.

This fear in me has caused me to be quiet and only speak when it is necessary, I find that to be a negative thing especially when it comes to my department meeting, I must change that and be aware of things and happenings around me. I must voice my opinions out.

It is very tough challenge for me as someone who is used to being very introvert but I believe that I can change it to make myself more useful to serve others. Oh well, this is it then. I need to change and if my cheese is moved then I need to adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment