Saturday, February 22, 2014

Late February : Working life

Figure 1: Plant running smooth.
These days I have been so busy, evaluating and creating solutions to various problems. Sometimes I forget what is the foremost important thing to be done. It is always best to take time away from normal working life and take a break. It doesn't matter how long or short, but the interval should be there.

I have been missing beautiful sunsets just to ensure that my workplace is running smooth and everything is in order. I believe it is worth it, but as work tends to reduce in number, I should delegate time to do other things which also relieves my stress.

For everything has its time, I think that the most important one is time for yourself and also family. Nothing last forever and we're only here today, we might not be tomorrow. But things which is still here and now, we must do our best to appreciate it.

1 comment: