Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January busy-ness: My E-day


Figure 1: Her family and me.

Figure 2: Her family father's side.
I finally have the time to open up my blog after being so super busy on the month of January. There are so many events that have happened which makes time pass by so fast that I don't even have time to rest for a while. Even missed a lot of lunches due to the busy-ness.

Figure 3: Me, her and the photographer.
However, one of the most heart-felt event that has happened during the busy month of January is my engagement day. I have been looking forward a lot for this time to happen and this time I am really serious about her, I told her, January, it has to be January. I want her to be a part of me, a part of my family.

Figure 4: My family and her.
She was so happy that I decided to rush it up, and I am so glad that I did. We have known each other for 5 years and that is a very very long time in a relationship. I guess that, one shouldn't take so long as 5 years to figure out that he or she is the right person for you.

Figure 5: My dad's family side.
So I decide to pull the trigger and take a step forward into bringing us together. Life is short and I know that it isn't worth waiting such a long time to be married to the one you really love. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me as I couldn't afford to have another one.
Figure 6: A simple engagement.
So ultimately, my main and true goal is to lose weight and get fit before my photography session which I plan to hold during the middle of the year. I hope to be able to achieve that through my cycling as well as able to smoothly plan financially and also mentally.
Figure 7: You and me.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely series of photos. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement! Exciting times!

    FYI, it took my wife and I just 1 month to get engaged after meeting hehe! You're right, it shouldn't take so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write up and happy engagement to you and to your fiance!

    Cheers, Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I met my husband when we were 13 years old.
    Since then we vatit together.
    We married 1970.Jag fell for him and he in me.
    We are equally dear ännu.Vi is like
    We have four children and six grandchildren The seventh is on the way.
    You are so cute so
    I wish you all the best in life and that it will be a really good stuff.
    Kramizzzar on both of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lotta!! You are so fortunate to have met your true one at such a young age.. God bless you and your big family..

      Delete
  5. Good luck to you both.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete