Saturday, April 16, 2011

A wonderful day of rest..

Today is my day of rest, it is a day in which I choose to rest and praise God. I would spend the sundown of Friday till the sundown of Saturday just to sit at Jesus's feet. Sitting at Jesus's feet is literally saying that I learn more about Him and His teachings. This Sabbath day is as special as all the others Sabbath before but this time, there is a very super-duper special song which was sang by the siblings James & Jessie. They wrote and composed this songs and it touches my heart. Both James & Jessie have amazing music talents and angelic voices which they use to praise the Lord often.
Figure 1: James.
This song is about strong prayer to be free from the temptations and sins of the world. The lyrics of the song goes on like this. 

Figure 2: Jessie.


Lord, hear me now,
I come to Thee, humbly oh Lord
Please, hear my prayer
I’d sin and crashed
My faith was shaken.

*Lust took my mind away
Threw my pride away
Chorus ** and here You are
All this time
Whisper hard everytime
The muting sound become louder now
Now i’m free
Pour out living water, i’m renew, and i thank You, Lord.

I was in the darkness,
But outside was light to the others
Nowhere to run
Nowhere to hide
And still pondering hard inside
(* then chorus**)

Would all this be gone, the next time i open my eyes.
Would all this thorns took halt,
From hurting my vulnerable heart.
(chorus**)

God bless the both of them abundantly.. Hallelujah.. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment