Friday, April 15, 2011

I can never stop loving You..

I have always gone astray. Moving on with my own strength and trusting my own instincts. I always feel my own pain and never shared a pint of it. I always keep ownership of what I am proud to do. I never listened or cared about the opinion of others. I keep feeling comfortable when the whole world is crying. I am totally selfish.

Still, You died for me, yet I never feel it or understand why You did it. I am human, I feel the pain, I feel the sadness, I feel the anger and I never truly felt love which You poured onto me. I always make choices which are vain and blinded me in a lot of ways. This choices are my own and unguided. I never needed any guidance.

But still, You came to me, You filled my empty heart with songs of deliverance whenever I am afraid. Whenever I lose confidence and hope, You came to me and touched my shoulder. I never realized that You are there, when I cried myself all alone. I hurt, I feel it myself, but You heard my prayer and cries too.

You gave me strength to go on in life, I never realized that you're beside me when I am near danger. Even through all those stresses and confusion, I forgot to thank and return to You, but You always waited for me, and in the end, I found my way back to You through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. 

I suffered but I know You suffered the most, and every time I sinned, its like I'm spitting on Your face, I'm throwing a stone at You and insult You, but You still loved me and cared for me. Now that I've known Your Love, I've understand Your goodness, I've been touched by your gentleness, I can never stop loving You..

No comments:

Post a Comment