Thursday, June 9, 2011

Aftermath

Its been sometime since I finished my semester, but the stress inside still feels like its happening. It has passed, but I seem to not been able to leave it at that and be at peace. Is the effect of over-stress that horrid. I can't help but to realize that there is always that ability of mine to rewind those moments when everything seems to have no hope, no light and I prayed. I tried so hard to heal myself. I guess that's not my job and I have to rely on a higher power.

I didn't get those results that I wanted or whatever things which I plan to get or collect, didn't work out. I hope to get my collection going as soon as possible. Things have been out of hand before still I never wished that things would get better than this. I am in the process of healing myself, detoxifying myself.

My brain is full of negativity, fear to fail, fear to go on, and fear of being alone, this is my weakness, Deep inside I felt that emptiness but I never strive to acknowledge it. I am in constant fear of my inability to find solutions due to tons of relevant and irrelevant data inside of me. 

Still, I'm holding up, and I like to thank my Creator for allowing me not to break and crack myself during those torturous times. I want to free myself but I can't for only He can do it. And I can only praise and acknowledge that through his unending kindness, I can finally see the light and be glad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment