Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adventure..

Its been sometime since I've had an opportunity to have an adventure. A particularly dangerous adventure, where there is a certain potential where I might not even live to tell about it, but it seems very unlikely I'll reach to that certain point of time. So I guess I'll be dormant for the time being and relax. 

But I'm not that kind of person who just sits there or stay in a place without anything to do. I need a certain adventure. It doesn't have to be dangerous but I need to at least get myself moving and working. The gears in my body will cease to allow me to move freely if I never use it. My mind is wrecking itself if I keep staying walled up.

Urban adventures or even jungle adventures all makes me rile up in glee. I didn't even manage to join the last hike due to business at the University. Well, at least after this I'm done, but will I ever encounter another adventure soon? Pretty please?? 

Still anywhere I go, every adventure I participate in, I will submit to my Creator, at all times..

No comments:

Post a Comment