Sunday, July 3, 2011

Had my latest pair of kicks!!

After some adventures, I left my blog outdated, just got a new pair of Adidas Forum Mid RS "Crafts Pack". Haven't tried it on for walks yet but its going on soon. I find this pair as a very light replacement of my old pair of nu-buck Timberland boots. These pair of shoes sports really thick soles not to mention boot like design. Loving the aesthetics, next is to basically break into it.

Figure 1: Leather trefoil on the tongue.

Figure 2: Nu-buck like leather and tough looking soles.

Figure 3: Comfy leg support and blue mesh innards.

Figure 3: More nu-buck and the trefoil on the soles.

Figure 4: These soles are excellent and boot-like.

Figure 5: Soles of the Adidas Forum Mid RS.
These pair of shoes are indeed a fresh warm welcome of high cuts into my soles collectibles. Its the first Adidas Originals high cut which I've been able to get my hands on to. More to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. huah nice shoe u got there bro... though im not a fan of adidas but i sure like this design :)

    ReplyDelete