Saturday, June 9, 2012

What I've doing so far..



Figure 1: Green and peaceful.
Missed blogging so much, feels reconnected to the blogging world once I reached my workplace. Going back to my roots, my homeland, I felt so warm and happy there. I used every possible time and capture every moment possible while I was back.

I met all my friends, university and mutual friends alike. I missed thier jokes, smiles and especially their company. Went as many places as I can during the long duration of time which I considered very short. I can't express my happiness when family and friends are around me.
Figure 2: My favorite Unduk Ngadau contestant.
The hole in my heart is filled when I confessed my true feelings to her, and she accepted, even though the distance apart, she seems to always have me in mind. I was always doubting and my heart is never calm when I was miles apart. Still she never faltered, so shame on me.

Figure 3: Unduk Ngadau contestants.
My homeland is filled with colors and tons of culture, as part of the land, I attended in a festival which was greatly revered by my people. This festival is known as the Harvest Festival or Kaamatan. I am so glad to be able to capture the moment of tradition. There's the singing competition which is known as the "Sugandoi" and the beauty queen competition or known as the "Unduk Ngadau".

Despite it all, the food was too great and too much that I can't stop eating. Unfortunately I gained weight and now that I'm back to work, people are a bit shock to see me slightly plumper. Bad for my image. A lot more to share but till then. I'll keep on writing...

1 comment: