Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March '14: When you say nothing at all

Figure 1: Light trail.
Emotions is an important part of a human being, without the ability to express your emotions, it is tough to communicate with people well. Emotions make a relationship interesting but it also can have a negative effect if it is adversely translated. One of the hardest thing to achieve is this type of intelligence.

Emotional intelligence can turn a down-side situation upside. A person who has a high amount of emotional intelligence is able to identify the type of emotions before one expresses it. Not only that, but able to assess it and control it. Not only self-control but also the ability to control other's.

Just a little raving, about building up my own ability to control my own emotions when things get so stressed up. I really enjoy expressing but sometimes, I just don't feel like it, especially during a stressful meeting, I make such a long face. I hope to learn and improve on this.

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone. I think we all struggle with emotions and the ability to express them in a constructive way. It's easy to misread others, even ourselves; emotions are probably the thing about which it's easiest to make assumptions.

    Great photo! I wonder how many tries this took? No, don't tell me. It's kind of like watching a magic trick--you want to know how it works, but once you do... The magic is gone forever. I like my magic :)

    Thanks for stopping over at my blog and commenting about Carnaval. Love seeing you around.
    Guilie @ Quiet Laughter

    ReplyDelete