Sunday, March 27, 2011

Adidas Vintage Drawn

Figure 1: Adidas Superstar Vintage Un-boxed.

This is a pair of Adidas Superstar Vintage, which is made specially for the Adidas Drawn pack by Adidas Originals. The finish of the shoes is in silver color with laser etching to shows the vintage look of the shoes. These shoes are made off leather upper with proven durability.
Figure 2: Superstar Vin Drawn.
I've bought this pair for quite sometime now, but haven't been wearing it yet, so last Saturday, I finally have the opportunity to break in this pair of shoes and eventually wore it for more than 16 hours. During the whole duration of the trip, I went into mud, dirt, stony ground, tar and even tiles to test the traction as well as comfort of these pair.
Figure 3: Adidas Superstar engravings.
This pair is more rigid and grips onto the feet more tightly than the regular Superstar IIs and Superstar 80s. There is a slight tightness when breaking in these pair of shoes. The grip on the EVA soles are excellent and provides me the comfort and traction during the rainy day in which I wore it for the first time.
Figure 4: Herring bone EVA sole for grip.
This pair of Adidas Superstar Vintage is indeed a recommended pair to grab for those superstar fans around. It is indeed a very excellent choice for my collection of Adidas Superstar and is my first pair of Adidas Superstar Vintage. More to come into my collectibles.
Figure 5: "La Marque Aux" Adidas "3 Bandes".

No comments:

Post a Comment