Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smells

Smell is a potent wizard that transports you across thousands of miles and all the years you have lived.. 
-Helen Keller-

I haven't been in touch with my sniffing senses these few years, the last time I was really crazy about it, getting all those perfumes which are cheaper in Labuan, but since I've lost heart and touch of myself for a duration of time, I all was but smelly. The smell that I chose back then was a Calvin Klein Crave, which was a very youthful mix of active smells. 

This smell really attracted members of the opposite sex while using it, some even manage to identify the type of perfume used, however that is definitely not the main purpose. Ultimately to me, who has really powerful perspiration smell, it really helps to have a powerful, smell adversing perfume.

I am simply attracted to natural smells, in the form of pure parfum instead of artificial chemicals which can cause me migraine. If you smell good, we'll have a great time together. The natural smell of nature, flowers, fruits can make me drift away from stress and hurts. Sweet smelling parfum doesn't make me immune to pain, but it gives me a moment to relax and think deeply.

To be honest, I can't stand bad smell, especially bad body odor.. 
Figure 1: Exaggerating smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment