Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dangerous dilemma...

It seems like nature is so angry to us humans, feels like, the end is so near, and everything seems awfully dark. At least the future that is, people in staggering numbers perished just like that, earthquakes with its tsunami aftermath just sweeps away what people took a century just to build up, in a matter of seconds, get wiped away.

It feels so, awfully scary and unhappy to be so insecure living in a world, where death is uncertain and can be painful at times. Sometimes, the painfulness of death is better to endure than that of losing someone you love. This life is filled with the wrath of nature, which serves under God's command and no one human can control it.

I was just wondering, in this times of trouble, while I'm waiting to be saved, will I be enduring these painfulness that has happened to people around me. Am I just closing one eye, ignoring all the pain around me, and focusing on making myself comfortable despite what is happening around me. This is indeed a dilemma to behold.

1 comment:

  1. for me...i will keep my pain for myself while focusing other people's pain...when we help others in overcoming their painfulnes, they is a kind of comfort and happiness that we cannot get anywhere.death is juz a phase tat is momentary,juz remember what God has promise us..

    ReplyDelete