Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Greedy girl

Figure 1: Greedy girl with two drinks.
She likes food, she likes drinks, and most of the time, she'll have mine too. She'll just grab my drink and take a sip without my permission. She'll demand it and I have to finally give it up and let her have it. She's the greedy girl. She's always with me and she will always ask me to go where she pleases. 
Figure 2: Greedy girl enjoying her drink.
Greedy girl likes to go places and walk anywhere, I get tired so fast but greedy girl still wants to take a walk. So I have to bring her anywhere she wants to go, but I like it when she is happy, especially when greedy girl smiles. Her smile is the most purest smile of all, sometimes I see greedy girl from afar smiling at her friends. It was the most beautiful of all.

Figure 3: Eating her favorite dish.
When greedy girl is hungry, she will ask to pray first, and eat earlier than me, still this happens rarely, and usually we eat together. Greedy girl is very choosy with food and only specific food will make her happy, our taste and opinions may not be the same and we always argue.
Figure 4: Slurping up those spaghettis.
Greedy girl likes really clean places, I don't really care so much about cleanliness until I met her, so now, I have developed a symptom which greedy girl has, which is the feeling of throwing out whenever a bad small or taste effects me. This is serious to me, as I just eat anything I want wherever I am, but now I simply cant. I have to go to clean places, Greedy girl makes me do this.
Figure 5: Want a piece of pizza?
There used to be a time when greedy girl offers me a bite of her special treat, I went and reach out for the special treat, she just pulled it away and eat it herself. Well, I don't mind and probably she won't even remember it anymore. 
Figure 6: I'm done, finish it all up.
Well, when she's done, the left overs will usually be mine, which I will also gobble up in glee. Still, greedy girl is my best friend and the person that I really care about, I don't mind her being greedy or selfish because I am too. So I am happy to have her with me and I wish that we will always go out together like this. I love you greedy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment