Monday, November 14, 2011

One early morn..

Last night, while I was working, I felt the urge to walk around at about 2am in the morning, as I went out of the control room and the heat of the plant, the coldness of the outer area immediately froze me. It was quite pitch black outside and most of the things I see are either black or have weird shapes due to my over-imagination.

So, I decide to hang out and relax outside for a while despite the coldness and stories of the other staffs regarding haunting which sometimes occurs to the faint hearted. Wasn't feeling too brave myself but I seem to dislike all those "hocus pocus" stories they sometimes tell me.

Suddenly a shrieky laughter breaks the silence. Well, I already shuttered in the cold, so I don't jerk much but I felt as if my heart is going to burst out of my chest. My legs are eager to rush to area with lighting, but my mind tells me to investigate. I decided to go with my mind instead of my legs.

Well, the laughter isn't supernatural, but a sudden one seems to be quite shocking. I went around the corner, only to find a dark figure. I can see it's face, looks gruesome, with the lighting of his Nokia 5800, it's just a worker, laughing his ass out at some funny video. Damn!!!

I joined him only to laugh together and then felt the urge to get back to the control room. Nice investigation though.

An addition, I seem to saw a very cool collectible which is quite premium priced but the design of the shoes is excellent and I really hope to cop a pair if possible *almost impossible to find*. I never had a pair of Premium Nike SBs before so it will be a first in my collectibles and it will be heaven-sent.
Figure 1: Nike SB Dunk Hi Premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment