Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Words of Life..

These photo was taken when I visited the long house of Pasir Nangka, Tatau, Bintulu. This was taken at my foster family's home. It contained words which I would want to keep for as long as I live. For me, a life without God is an empty life not knowing my own Creator. 
Figure 1: Words of Life.
Without God, I would be a lost person, not knowing what to expect in life and not knowing the importance of LIFE. Life without God will be a life without eternal purpose, knowing only that finally I would die and forever be forgotten. I wanted a life that would last forever, without pain or tears. 

People sometimes give me discouraging words regarding my faith to God. "So what if it isn't true in the end?" Then I'll just hold on to my faith and die with something to hope on for. At least it is worth dying for rather than without anything to hope for after leaving this painful Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment