Friday, November 16, 2012

Last Convocation

Figure 1: Chemical Engineer, Electronics Engineer and Teacher.
Last month I attended my junior friends convocation at my homeland's local university, due to a very busy schedule I wasn't able to write about it. It was a very memorable event for them as it is for me to capture their wonderful moments of graduating.

Finally after 3 to 4 years of struggling to complete courses in the university they are finally able to pass and graduate with degree scrolls in their hands. After surviving wave after wave of horrendous semesters, my little and "big" friends finally made it.

When people say, 3-4 years just for a piece of paper, think again, the experience of studying and struggling to pass papers to the fun experience of university life with friends from different background. I say, once you've been through university life, that is one of the best part in your life between high-school and working life. 
Figure 2: University Graduates.
That said, I am so happy to be with them despite missing a day of convocation due to work responsibilities which limits me to go earlier. Thank God that few days of October was great despite my work tensions, it was a very wonderful experience. 

It will maybe be the last convocation I will attend in this university, I was so glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment