Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ticking Clock

Time passes by so fast, it seems as though what seems an eternity at first yet slips away at a mere blink of an eye. I felt like it was just yesterday, I went into the company and shake everyone's hand. (almost everyone I think). But now, just 2 days more I'll complete my resignation process.

Its time to move on they say, to greener pastures where the cows get better grass. I'm not relating myself to being a cow but through the hard work I have encountered which tested my every capabilities, I survived, sometimes barely, sometimes missing an speeding arrow just by an inch.

It is easy to get hurt, fall down and give up, but to gain the strength to stand up tall and rise up again needs powerful support from the higher powers. I have tried to rely on my own strength but keep failing terribly despite my confidence.

The clock is ticking, but I'll never know when my body clock will stop ticking. All I know is I have a purpose in life, and that is to serve and do my best in everything that needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment