Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Yesterday

That song Yesterday, struck a thought in my mind, it was only yesterday I stopped working and left a place with a job routine that was so familiar. It seems so easy and everything was smooth. However life makes a turn which leads me to a decision for a switch. Now, my cheese just moved, not so far away though.

A change in something which I have been doing for a long time feels like a huge wave, crashing away, seems to be messing up all those well structured buildings which I have built, washing away all those weak links of my design. The change however is not such a tsunami to wipe away everything.

What happen yesterday I will never forget, all those good, bitter, tasteless and sour memories will always stay in me. Whenever I look back and recall, I always smiled, especially reminiscing those hard times and facing those challenges which sometimes caused me to want to drop down and give up.

Its a lifetime lesson which gives me strength for today and wisdom for tomorrow. That is my "Yesterday".

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it seem like loads of things happenned recently. How are you? You've resigning from ur job i guess?

    I am doing good. Sometime starting over is good. A lot people doesn't have the courage to do that.

    You'll be fine. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cher, a lot of things happen in a split second.. I'm doing fine, missing my old work place already, still I have to move on to greener pastures..

      Thank you for your encouragement.. :)

      Delete