Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Together ~ Forever

Recently I went back to my homeland, I discovered something so peculiar about two people who used to make fun of each other. One is a boy and one is a girl, the girl is a very active person and always give smiles to everyone around her, while this boy likes to play a fool and has a very funny personality.
Figure 1: Excited on the swing.
I really like to be around them, as I am not a really noisy or active person when it comes to socializing but I am improving. I am slowly opening up to people and as I get older, hanging out with people who makes me laugh and smile causes my face to have laugh lines.

The last time I met her and it was last year, we were karaoke-ing together, and suddenly after she sang a song, she cried out and was reluctant to tell why. Then I get to know that she was cheated by her now ex-boyfriend and it was tough for her to get over it. 
Figure 2: Caught in action.
Back to the peculiar behavior of these two people, I found that, about two months ago they are already hanging out and holding hands in secret. When I asked them if it is true or not? She shyly said yes. I am happy that the two of them get together despite always making fun of each other. Glad she met someone who can make her forget her past sadness.
Figure 3: Happy together.
Since they don't have pictures together I decide to give them a simple couple photo-shoot. I enjoyed doing it as they are good friends of mine, and it makes me happy to have them pose up together as a couple. I really do hope that they will in the future be a happily married couple.

1 comment:

  1. Oh,they are so lovely. I love all the pictures. They are real. Really happy no fake one.

    I like real people.

    ReplyDelete