Saturday, June 29, 2013

Life is so eventful, but a life spent together is the best

I've been busy going here and there, busy with work commitments and all but of all the best experience I've been are weddings. These moments in life, preferably only once in a lifetime is a very precious and shared moment between two individuals, man and woman to be as one.

Figure 1: My cousin's wedding.
When I got back to homeland, at first I am in for only three weddings in which I am willing to capture the moment for them, however this rose up to another additional seven weddings which I am not expecting to capture. Still I accepted the offer and proceed.

Figure 3: Someone I really respect got married.
A beautifully captured wedding is a moment sealed in a picture which lasts forever. So, for me, I would want perfect wedding photographs which portrays the joy, happiness and celebration of the wedding itself. This is a very important event for two different individuals and their respective families.

Figure 3: Met when they were doing God's work.
When one gets married, you are ready to spend your life with that other person and walk through the path of life together as one. Men cannot live without their female counterparts, the same goes for the opposite. No matter the age or where you are, if you're destined by God to be together, then get married!!

God bless these newly wedded couples..

Amen!!

1 comment:

  1. congratz to these newly wedded couples... nice shot :)

    ReplyDelete