Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time

Finally got some time to write after weeks of tedious exams and assignments, however still have to perform for my final year project viva, which I hope I can get through without much emotional hurt. It is a very painful process in which there are some who breakdown and cry right after their viva. Still, I am strong hearted for I'm born in the year of the tiger.

Time is a very important factor to consider as an engineer, student and also for anyone living in this world. Time is always ticking, and never waits for anyone or anything, time just goes on and on. Still time is an element in this world that, for the present technology, there is no logical or scientifical way to control it. Time goes on and on, unstoppable and inconsiderate.
Figure 1: Prince of Persia : Warrior Within.
About a year ago, I finished playing a game which has a few series, namely Prince of Persia, the game is an adventure game of genre and is of course fictional. The game features excellent story line which which is incorporated into roleplaying gamestyle. The hero or the main character of the story, is the Prince of Persia, in which there are lots of obstacles and enemies to fight.
Figure 2: Prince of Persia "The Movie" and the Dagger of Time.
The main theme is the Sands of Time, which is a magical device which can allows the user to travel back to time. Throughout the game the Prince will also acquire the dagger of time which has the power to reverse actions which is fatal to the Prince. This however causes a tradeoff, as having the power to reverse actions that will cause death, means that Death itself is going after the Prince.
Figure 3: Prince of Persia "The Two Thrones".
A few months ago, that game is turned into a movie, so its a very exciting, action-packed movie which I have anticipated since I've finished playing the game. Back to the time issue, I've not been using time well lately and always been in a proper way "wasting time". 
Figure 4: The Prince of Persia (Movie Clip).
Time which is gone, is irreversable unlike the Sands of Time, so even when I'm idle and not doing anything, time never waits. I always wished that I will have time to do anything that I wanted to do, but that is not a good excuse of "wasting time". So, I guess I should prioritize and aim for what's better to do in life.

All in all, Lord let me live until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment