Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet talk

I have a beautiful friend, she has just been heart broken for the third time by the same person, she's a very sweet, simple yet complicated and when she gets excited she talks a lot. She's a very lively person so I get so upset when she just got dumped for the third time by the same person.

I never approved of her boyfriend, a very pious person but that goes only skin deep, I have warned her after her first dump, but due to sweet talk she's easily manipulated by those sugar coated words which causes her to immediately forgive and forget the wrongs her boyfriend did.

Due to her deep feelings I just kept silent and ignored her after she got dumped for the third time. Right until about a week after the dump, things start to mess up and the heat of it just spread to me. I ignored it of course as I had reminded her that once dump never return.

A close friend of mine, called me up and told me that she's in a mess after left by that so called pious guy. I was brutally mad but since we're far away, I can't do anything not even console her. She's like a little sister to me as with all and I simply just can't sit down silently while she's suffering.

She finally got the guts to send me a message, which I replied and told her to forget him and throw him away in to oblivion if possible. She's soft and delicate but her feelings and emotions makes her way over her logical decisions. I worry for her but all I can do is pray.

Sweet words can deceive and I've learned that lesson a long time ago.

I am not pious nor am I a good actor, but if I pray, its a prayer from deep in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I get talked a lot when i get excited too. yes,once dumped,nvr return because it will never be the same anymore.

    ReplyDelete