Sunday, July 22, 2012

Best I ever had

A favorite old song just came up in my player tracks when I am in flight back home. A song which sparks a lot of memories. Some of the best memories I ever had even though long gone but it just brings back those memories to life.
Used to sing this song a long time ago to someone who matters, will sing this song one day again, to those who matters now. As this song reminds me of a lot of mixed memories that I've had through-out my short but precious life. I'll cherish every single one of them, happy or sad, even as my mind gets forgetful as time passes-by.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i forgot how does this song sound likes,so i dloaded it over and yeap...i kinda like this song too. one thing that captured my ears,"love can be so boring..."..

    ReplyDelete