Saturday, July 21, 2012

Touchdown

Finally, my short break alone ended, it was intended to be alone but I met up with various people who are also alone and out of the blue sparked out some conversations with them, even though we started as total strangers, I don't mind that deep conversation and sharing my experiences especially.

When I talk to someone I am comfortable with, my eye contact will be great and my expressions will come out as natural, no forced out expressions and tones which I normally convey during work. My mind is focused on such conversation when I am in my comfort zone.

However during work, my mind is focusing on a few things which makes the communication quite shaped up. Especially with the workload as well as the confusion created by chaotic people I get tense with my tone, and I don't like it as it stresses me to release it.

When I am away from work, I get so relaxed and occasionally laze out that I finally felt free and happy just for this short amount of time. I don't mind being alone as I gather myself together and focus on what's important in life. 

As I scanned through the greenery, I noticed this small bunch of flowers which colors I really liked, soft and pleasing to the eyes, these colors would really make a beautiful gift for a sweet lady. I stared at these pale indigo colors for quite some time and it relaxes me.

A quote from that beautiful stranger I met,

"Our life can be simple if we wanted it to be, it can be complicated if we wanted it to be, I'll just be as humble as I can be so that no matter what I lose or gain in this world won't make me regret decisions I made in life."

Being alone has its credits too and I earned mine in these few days of rest away from urbanization. I am back home and ready for work.
Figure 1: Velvet colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment