Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Offday

After such a long course away from work, I finally went back home and after office today, I'll be away for a few days on leave. Work has been challenging and since I just returned back from a company sponsored course I will have more responsibilities to hold.

I'm thinking what to do during my off day, I don't have a date and my friends are busy with their ongoing projects, while I have already completed mine last month, it will be sometime before I'll be handed another one. Looks like after all the busy-ness, I found my hands empty.

Maybe I should try fishing, that will really waste my time and should take the whole day off. I remember the times when I used to go fishing with my dad, it was a bitter experience when the hook got hooked on my hand which tore off bits of my skin and flesh. So, no.
Figure 1: Greens releases my stress.
I don't really hang out at the club these days as I am past my alcohol days which reminds me of a lot of bad experiences too. Another, no. I decide to go online and check out the cheapest two way air ticket tomorrow and just take the flight for the remainder of my off-day. 

My destination will be to the somewhere where it's greener. Away from the busy-ness of life and if possible less people. Sometimes its best to be alone and doing things my way until I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment