Saturday, March 9, 2013

Life is an echo

Recently I stumbled into an article which talks about what comes around turns around. Whatever that you do there will always be consequences. I always believed in this and this is one of my life principles which I hold on to no matter what. I believe this applies to all people of all beliefs and races.

"Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back.
What you sow, you reap.
What you give, you get.
What you see in others, exists in you.
Remember, Life is an echo. It always gets back to you.
So give goodness."

If we do good to others, I believe they will do good to you. But for me, if others do bad to you, we shouldn't do bad to them but do your best to do what is best and always aim to do good no matter what. God is ever-loving  everlasting and ever-forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment