Monday, March 11, 2013

Empty words

The most over used and abused word that I've seen before is "I love you". Words which are supposed to be filled with real meaning of pureness and principle has been cheapen up with the spur of the moment and has been cheapened up with falseness.

Saying those words when you're feeling happy and at the next moment you aren't feeling it, those words are supposedly eternal and loving word just disappear from your character. In a split second you've become an entirely different person. A person filled with hate and not a scent of love inside.

For me these words are powerful and isn't often let out cheaply from my lips. It won't go to anyone who isn't worth it and when said it will last a thousand years, means that till my bones dried up, this word will still stick in my soul forever.

It is as powerful as that. 

"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." -David Viscott-

Figure 1: Blank & Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment