Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Neverending Tomorrow

As I used to be someone with a heart filled with never-ending winter, it seems that my tomorrows are filled with neverending sorrows. Lost loved ones here and there and lost my way through the rushes of darkness. I fell down and indulged in never-ending darkness.

In total darkness I tried to find my way and seek the light, I failed again and again, slipping away my final grip of sanity. It is so hard to focus, when your mind is filled with darkness. Never-ending darkness keeps on growing and growing.

Deep in my heart, a dark shroud has enveloped. Creating a distant gap between reality and fantasy. My tomorrows are getting dimmer and the light seems to fade. Hope is so dim now and whenever I strive to reach for the light. It keeps getting farther and farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment