Sunday, March 3, 2013

A dreaded life

Life is treating me so well, with a better opportunities in every corner, more time for self driven activities and for praising God. Still deep in my heart, as responsibilities pile up, experienced people come and go, there is a deep dread which causes worry in me.

Life will be dreadful if you can't do anything for the people you love, work pile up everyday causing me to be a workaholic. Stress overcoming my mental strength is also one of the dreaded things which I fear will happen to me. I need to take charge and have control over this.

I should try to take it easy and relax myself a bit. Feeling quite tense these few days. Worried sometimes that I will turn into a robot with no feelings. That is a dreaded life to me. A soul deprived of health, happiness and sense of humanity.

"Life on Earth is temporary"

No comments:

Post a Comment