Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'll be alone if there wasn't you..

Figure 1: Specially written by my dear.
After I moved out of my family's home and they moved away from Labuan, I'm always alone, my first relationship was not a happy one and never lasted, I was alone. I spent 3 years including, 1st year in university alone, I never thought that I was so, lonely, without someone close and family an ocean apart from me, that I kneeled down and prayed.

Guess what did I pray for, I prayed for company, someone who would be close to me and share my every joy and fears. I was never keen on being alone, and I wasn't a social person, I never felt comfortable with a crowd and always left a party early due to that.
Figure 2: Smile is a beautiful way to express kindless and love.
 Then, I met her, and she was perfect, for me, and she accepted me the way I am. This year, I celebrated my birthday with her, I usually celebrated it with my family. We had a simple special birthday hangout and walk, and go to as much place as we can, and had an elegant dinner at a simple restaurant just the both of us.

I'm not a lone ranger, or someone who likes to be alone, but even if I'm with friends, I can be alone. I need someone to be by my side, someone who cares and attend to my worries, someone to share my tears with, to argue with and a hand to hold knowing that she'll always be by my side.

And the most special thing which I would like to highlight is that, I prayed to God for someone like her, and she is perfect for me, she's patient, she's kind hearted, she respects her parents, and cares for her family, she's loving in a sense that she shows it in her action, but the most important, super special thing is, her love for God is there.

In any relationship I believe, if God's not there, if God's not the priority, then the relationship will never last. It will never be realized into marriage and will be tainted by sin. For this world is of sin and only good comes from our Father in Heaven.

I am therefore blessed and now, my relationship with God is growing too..
Figure 3: When the time comes I look forward for our marriage.

1 comment:

  1. How would I really melt with how much you really appreciate Janice....Appreciate the gift we had is enough for me than a thousand mile of property....

    ReplyDelete