Friday, October 29, 2010

Beaches are beautiful..

Figure 1: At the beach on a Sunday noon in Black.
Since I'm small, I lived in an a piece of land which is surrounded by sea, so the beach is a very common place for me to be. Beaches in Labuan are golden and and there are places where the sands are white and shines due to the silica content.

I've been to the beach from a very young age, as my parents are fans of picnics and barbeque events. So, maybe the beach aren't as special to me as others who rarely see it, but to me, beaches carries lots of memories and also are among the most beautiful places to be with someone special or alone.

At the pearl of the South China Sea, I often go to the beach with friends and we spent time together there, lots of memories which are most probably forgotten have been spent at beaches, during sad times and also happy times. Even I'm bored, I go to the beach.

The beach has given lots of songwriters and poets inspiration, it is known that beaches has also hidden stress releasing capabilities for those in need of inner healing. Beaches are beautiful and are filled with mysteries of events that may have happened and lost in history.

However, as modern times move in, people are getting more and more busy and forget the beaches which have been a gift of our Creator. Beaches are turned into dumpsites and polluted with wastes from industries. Due to the unpredictable weather, beaches are getting corroded.

I love the beach, even in the afternoon, if there isn't any important task to do, I would like to go to the beach.

Figure 2: A pair Levi's for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment