Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life as a Fourth Year Student..

Studying has never been a cup of tea for me, it's always the urge to work and do it practically with my own hands. Maths has always been just numbers which makes no sense for me previously of course, before I entered university. Thinking and also life has changed significantly for me after entering university, I began to be able to relate what those theories in those thick books which I studied with enormous effort..
Figure 1: Among the places I like to hang out with a book on a sunny day.
I was never meant for books, even now and then I rarely refer to books unless there is a vital need to do so. Meaning to say that, books are opened whenever there is a need for reference or study for assignments or exams. I was never a bookworm unlike my sister who is a medical student at USM. She's a genius to score everything almost perfect.

However, I did make it finally to the final year even though I'm not such a great studious student but manage to make it averagely and also enjoyed myself along the way. Life is full of exciting adventures, but it's up to us to choose our own adventures and of course own it and experience it fully.

Figure 2: I'll be graduating here the 2nd time.
Gotta strive on and do my best to graduate on time, more adventures awaiting me, this study, final year project laden, last year of my studies will be a memorable one. Graduation is my main goal, to be able to walk out of this university with a piece of paper, so called a degree is a ticket to be finally called an "engineer".

No comments:

Post a Comment