Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Never alone

Figure 1: Friends in Christ.
Friends are friends important, no matter where we are, friends are always an important circle to maintain. I am a very selective person, and prefers to hang out with people with similar interests. However, as I broadened up my horizons, hanging out with only selectives would make your thinking secular and without diversity.

I changed that part of me and without choosing, I find that I have more friends who, despite our differences enjoy each other's company. Time is limited and I can't possible hang out with everyone possible but life has special ways of dividing time. Still, life is extremely boring if it is only lived by yourself.

A part of me is changing, selflessness is leaving me, I feel more warm when others care for me, and of course in return I care and loved them. Beautiful things happen the moment you started to care, and even more beautiful when we don't expect anything in return.
Figure 2: BBQ time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment