Monday, January 31, 2011

Night Fun

Figure 1: Hangout at the beach, luckily there's no addition to the pic.
To me, fun is doing enjoyable activities, not alone but with a circle group of friends. Fun activities may or may not involve risks but I prefer some, as in river rafting or mountain climbing which bring some thrill fun. However, being able to have a fun but relaxing activity such as eating, karaokeing and just hanging out at the beach is also fun for someone like me.

Well, time isn't always of the essence, but sometimes, we must have fun no matter what the consequences are, and of course those consequences shouldn't be too harsh as there should be time to work and time to play. I personally believe that no matter what your age is, fun should be shared together with and there is no limit towards having fun.
Figure 2: Karaoke time, fun time.
When fun gets limited, that's where it will start to be boring and then, its time to move on for a better thrill, this as I stated earlier is only applicable to activities. So, recently I had fun, going out with a bunch of friends with different background. I also manage to meet a friend whom I only met online, and even though it's a little awkward, but it was a good hangout.

Lastime, my night fun are usually not in accordance to what my religion requires, I am not strong in faith as I am now so, without alcohol, smoke and all those drugs which can cause danger to oneself. All those addiction which were fun to young people are really not fun at all once you've known the truth behind it all. So having fun definitely have limits which always depends on that individual and his principle and beliefs.

Still, in all our fun activities, let us not forget about God, for we wouldn't know when those fun activities will end.

Figure 2: Night lights during hangout time.

No comments:

Post a Comment