Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nike Big Hi White/Grey Colourways

Nike shoes are better distinguished by their swoosh symbol, now for some older pairs of mine, I have a really worn Nike Big Hi which is a very comfortable shoes, light and has arch support due to its high cut. Now these pair of shoes have been really worn almost everywhere I go, including of using it once to hike up Mt. Kinabalu, which is the tallest mountain in the South East Asia region.

I still keep this pair of Nike Big Hi, which comprises of a leather upper, grey and white in colour. It's swoosh symbol is made of patent leather, and it's still shining even through those muddy treks and walks in the jungle. I chose it to be my trekking pair due to its lightness.
Figure 1: Nike Big Hi.
Still I'm keen on keeping it as keepable as possible, so I decide to rest it a little and minimize the wear a little bit. So this is my pair which is shown in the figure below, yellowish sole due to muddy treks, still in good condition too, as expected of the swoosh brand.

Nike's high cuts are very comfortable, as having arch supports which really helps in supporting your ankle. Despite rocks which can cause some tears, the leather is still holding up. This is definitely a keeper and will last more longer in my collection. The leather details on the leather infact looks like elephant skin, interesting.
Figure 2: My pair of Nike Big Hi.
For Nikes, the high cuts such as the Dunk, Terminators and Nike Big are those collectibles which I am really interested in due to its history, maybe I'll post some history facts on those shoes. These Nike shoes are posted in very creative artistic colourways too and are amazingly comfortable. Definitely a plus for collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment