Monday, June 25, 2012

So Far Away..

No matter how warm I felt, no matter how comfortable I am in my comfort zone, I always step out and prefer to face it out alone. I explore life being away and far away from the people I love, I loved so much but I miss so little, that is how cold and hard I am.

I always calculate my risks and take it without notice, I rejected offers just to be close, as a master student, as a college lecturer, just to be so far away. To a place requiring immigrant passport just to work and live, but hey, so far away isn't so bad.

I am me, you are you, thank you for missing me so bad, but these are my dreams till I finally make my call and decide to settle down which is still far away into the future. If you are truly the one for me, wait, be patient and I'll give bring your wedding ring.

Preparing myself to be a better person is not a simple task, it is a goal which I take seriously, just for you to be proud of me, so while I am far away, I hope you do try your best too. Not for me but for your future and if you finally decide on me, its for us.

So while I am so far away from you, I'll pray for you and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment