Friday, June 22, 2012

More than I can be

The weather has been harsh these few weeks at work, hot, stormy and suddenly cold then hot again. Things has been quite peaceful at work after a successful project so I am just in charge in ensuring the operation is going on smoothly.

During the period of the project which I am really stressed out, there are times which I felt that the problems are so endless that there's no where of fixing it or even around it. It feels like a huge mountain toppled up on me and the weight of it is just immense.

I persevere and pushed on even when it is all dark in there and hope seems so dim. There's just no sign of ever finishing up successfully. The burden is too hard and complicated. So I prioritized and organized myself, slowly. Rise up and pick up those little pieces to patch it one by one.

Even without anything to boost my confidence, I just pushed on and have faith. This kind of faith gave me the strength to do things which I never believe I could ever achieve. In the end, with God's assistance, all is well and I worried and got stressed for nothing.

Praise my living God.
Figure 1: Ray of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment