Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pimped up 80s..

After a long time not blogging about my soles collectibles, there's a design which caught my eyes. In blue and in a shoe design which I have been a classic and a favorite comfortable design the Superstar 80s. This is my all year round favorite Adidas classic model.

Adidas Originals by Originals by Kazuki Kuraishi x KZK Clot Superstar 80s

Figure 1: An Originals by Originals in blue.
The picture above in figure 1 is a picture courtesy by CROSSOVER, one of my favorite stores to go when I am around the area. This pair of Superstar 80s is has blue mesh body and the contrasty shoe laces that go with it. I have yet to check it out and feel it in my hands till then CROSSOVER.


I am particular with releases made by Adidas Originals with the designer Kazuki Kuraishi. Kazuki is a Japanese fashion designer who sees through street wear as something special and infuses these old Adidas Classics with premium materials and creativity.

A few soles has entered my collectibles but I have not the time to review and produce pictures of it. Hopefully soon if time and schedule permits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment