Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding Day

During my last break for Harvest Festival, I did manage to attend a wedding, I barely did as I have my hands full with other activities. It was my cousin's wedding and as I am around this is an opportunity to see her on her grand day.

The wedding is held at a church located in Ranau, a town which is located really close to Mount Kinabalu and as I said, I barely manage to get there in time for the church reception. Thank God, I managed after a steep mountain climb using my trusty 4x4.
Figure 1: Her beautiful wedding dress.
The weather is so-so, with mists here and there, but the event speaks warmth and unity. As I walked into the church, the aura is serene and very pious with church tradition. I quickly grabbed my Canon and went up front to capture that moment, special moment.
Figure 2: Happy smile.
My cousin is the highlight of the day, with her beautiful wedding dress, she smiled through out the church session as the Father, blessed the newly wedded couple. That is the most beautiful I saw her, especially when she smiled, as I remembered only seeing her like about 10 years ago.
Figure 3: The love of her life.
I was so blessed to see her husband and her unite even after such a long time not seeing each other, the smile she gave me was a blessing. She's two years younger than me, and she asked me when's my turn. I responded, maybe a few more years, as I am still not ready and just started a serious relation ship.

Oh God.. Slow me.. Will that time ever comes..

No comments:

Post a Comment