Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pieces of the Past

I used to receive several love letters when I was in high school, it was usually passed on by some of my closer girlfriends, some of the letters were crummy, some mushy and others just yucky. I never bothered to give a reply and when pushed by my friends, I say prefer to meet up, but none dared showed up.

During Valentine's day there's always that anonymous chocolates which keeps reaching my table. Which I was glad to share it with my best boyfriends, they were quite envious not to receive any but my sharing made them forget all about it. We used to punch each other up and being envious is something small.

My first love is a very pretty girl which I saw in her an integrity and strength of a prefect, well, through my immature and inexperienced googles, I approached her and proposed to be closer, and without hesitation she accepted. As school ends and we part ways to study, I gave my everything but it never lasted.

I had my googles thrown and my eyes laser repaired at iklasik.  I truly saw after that, looks like my googles were truly defective. I never trusted any girls closer and always kept a safe distance.

Just some pieces that made me remember what made me the person I am now, guess that holding on to my principles is far more important than to just blindly trust feelings. I am that kind of person, not changing, not wavering until the other party surrenders and put up the white flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment