Thursday, July 14, 2011

Naughty kids

It is proven that when I was a kid, I was a very naughty little boy who was always into mischief, I'll jump here and there, break stuff here and there, very chaotic and noise-making kid and create havoc which causes parent to stress out often. I was that little kid before yet I was initially disciplined then turned a new leaf. 
Figure 1: Jonathan, my little cousin.
 Still, my little cousin, Jonathan, reminds me of myself. A really naughty, ear-less, daring little kid who just defies every single order his parents give and of course always wants to have his own way. I was annoyed to at his constant talk and energized movement. He constantly bothers me and this annoys me greatly, not until I realized that I probably was in par with him or even a wee bit more worse.
Figure 2: Strong curiosity and energized.
 You really can't blame a little kid for being energetic and has that oversize curiosity. Jonathan, he constantly asks questions which simply just turns around and he's always seeks strong approval from anyone. If I didn't approve of something which he wants, he'll just turn away and ask his dad, who will just say, ok ok, and he'll glee at me and brag. That is so annoying, and I keep squeezing his cheeks releasing my "geram" towards him. Still he's a really just cute little boy.
Figure 3: "Wanna play with me?".
He'll keep coming at me and ask, come and play with me. Sometimes I was just so tired and ignore him, but he insists by climbing on my back. I will then of course get annoyed and push him only to find him running around my back again. 

A little kid deserves that special memories and experiences which cannot be attained once he reaches that certain age. I believe that even as parents, we shouldn't hinder their joy and laughter even though it signifies some form of naughtiness or annoyance to the watchful eyes of the parents. Once hurt, a child would never be the same.

I miss Jonathan, despite his constant annoyance, and the rest of my little cousins at Papar too, inclusive of the elders of course. Not sure when I'm coming back though, I'm in a different world now. My wings are growing and nothing can stop it from coming out of my back. Burdens. Life. I hope I'll fly to heaven soon. This world is getting hot and hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment