Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Image

I'm past university, but I'm still with my long hair, my usual hair cut which is still considered long. I was so accustomed to my long hair that I thought it would be presentable for a job interview, and to my dismay, my hair wasn't up to job seeking standard. I have some difficulty to accept that I have to finally trim my mane.

Maybe its a little bit of animal pride there, who want's to see a lion without his mane, his pride, still to get a job, I have to let this go. I maybe trimming my hair away, but I ain't going to lose my jeans or sneakers. Of course during my interview I won't be wearing those jeans or fancy sneakers. 

Still I liked my pretty rebellious looking image, in which people may thought that I'm kind of a "sampah masyarakat" look, with those black tees, faded jeans and bold sneakers. but I don't mind what people say, for deep inside my heart only God knows me and understands. I seek to continue to praise God in my new haircut. I want to contribute and sit on Jesus's feet to learn more about his word.

This world is getting more and more cruel, and people are more concerned about money than salvation. It seems that this world is getting worse as time passes by, still God's word still lives on, giving me the much needed hope for perseverance in life.

Love is getting more and more fake as presented by this world, but love from God is unconditional, and filled with principles instead of our unstable feelings. I want this form of love, not expecting and more of giving instead of receiving. This is what I truly seek in life, despite of my little problem of this new image.

No comments:

Post a Comment