Sunday, July 31, 2011

I cried deep in my heart..

I never shed a tear, when people whom I know since small, pass away, fade away in my world of existence. It doesn't hurt inside when my surroundings is filled with sadness. I kept quiet and dislike looking into the faces of all those sad and crying. I dislike the aroma and ambient of a funeral.

Until today, I felt like crying in my heart when I saw pictures of my Facebook friend who I have never met before, he lost his wife to cancer recently in the month of May and I only knew about it when I saw a recent picture post. I was truly touched by his late wife's faith in God and brave words "If I should die before the rest of you. When I am gone speak or sing in a Sabbath voice but be the usual selves that I have known. Parting is painful but life goes on, so sing out LOUD to praise LORD. Amen."

Figure 1: Not so clear Facebook comment string.
This made me cry in my heart, for this parting is of true love, the waiting and longing never ends. It reaches out to heaven, we are all made a new, but never forgetting the love of our life. His late wife also wrote "We may not know the exact reason why bad things are happening to us, but we can know the good does come out ~ often many areas of good ~ radiating from one bad event. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff, they comfort me ~Psalm 23:4 "

Shown in Figure 1, there is another friend of my Facebook who is struggling in a divorce, which is of course suffering, however, he has no hope in this marriage and is giving up, aren't marriage supposed to be till death do us part. I was a bit taken a back by his hopelessness in his marriage. I wouldn't want my marriage be torn apart by anything besides death.

Love is true, it touches my heart so when I seen how my friend really loves his family and wife, and through Christ that stretches to eternity. In this deep sleep I believe if we hold on to Christ, the suffering of life is over and all that is left is the awaiting of His second coming.

I love you Jesus, thank you for leading the way into my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment